Image 1 of 1
This stone church known as, Lanakila Ihiihi O Iehova O na Kaua (Sacredness, Success of Jehova, the Son of God), was built on the Ke'anae Peninsula off the road to Hana in 1860. Now known as the Keanae Congregational Church, it was the only building to survive the killer 1946 tsunami.
- Copyright 2013 Kerry Childers
- Image Size
- 5357x3571 / 38.3MB
- Contained in galleries